EFFECTIVE TEAM MEETINGS
Effective business meetings don’t just happen, they are designed. Designed to maximize the knowledge in the room while respecting people’s most valuable asset, their time. Great meetings have purpose, defined outcomes, accountability and clear next steps. Powerful meetings create space for team members to share, problem-solve and debate. The goal? Allow teams and leaders to make informed decisions based on the diverse perspectives of the whole.
We work with family business leaders to design and facilitate effective meetings. This frees up leaders to observe and focus on what they do best, synthesizing information. Leave the demands of meeting management to us.
MEANINGFUL FAMILY MEETINGS
Families that succeed together are those that focus on what unites them. Regular family meetings establish common ground, open communication and strengthen relationships.
We help families navigate the process of planning and facilitating meetings. From defining the purpose to creating a safe space for all voices to be heard, we work with all family members to align ideas and bring everyone’s needs to the table.
Successful meetings begin with understanding the needs of each family member, establishing a clear purpose and articulating desired outcomes.
The agenda is co-created with the family. It sets context and minimizes surprises. A good agenda balances time for personal storytelling, group activities and technical discussions.
The facilitator’s role is to manage the flow of the meeting and create a safe environment for open discussion. While the family takes ownership of the content, we own the process.
Looking for a way to unite your team? Let’s play the Leadership Game!
Why we play the Leadership Game:
- Raise the leadership awareness of the organization
- Highlight who is working on their leadership development and who isn’t
- Create unity within the team
The Leadership Game is an amazing assessment tool that can bring your team together in a fun, relaxed environment that will highlight the level of leadership awareness of the team. While exposing gaps, it bonds the team together with edification. At the end of the game, we are able to give the players an evaluation and suggest the next step toward their expressed priorities.
What you and your team will experience:
- Team building using a fun, engaging tool. The Leadership Game is a board game that allows everyone to gather around the table for two focused, fun-filled hours to discuss leadership and communication topics.
- Open sharing and communication. Every question and discussion card is designed to trigger open, honest feedback.
- Leadership skills assessment. The game challenges your team members to embrace who they are as leaders.
- Stronger relationships. By the end of the game, team members will have learned to appreciate one another on a new level and forge stronger relationships—a winning edge for any business!
Participants bring to a mastermind group energy, commitment, and excitement. Our facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability, and support, sharpening your business and personal skills. Through our fresh ideas and a different perspective, we can help you achieve success.