As a Certified John Maxwell Coach, Trainer and Speaker, I offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
- “Lunch and Learn”
- Half day and full day workshop/seminar
- In-house corporate training
- Executive and personal retreat
- Partnership Summit
We provide effective team communication and structure that is important for forging relationships and equipping your team with the proper attitudes to develop leaders within. We work through goal setting and communication exercises that will bring cohesiveness to your group, ultimately increasing productivity due to the positive influences each member will have on the group as a whole.
Workshops can be customized to incorporate your organization’s meeting theme, mission and vision statement or build on your existing training schedule to best fit the needs of your group.
Coaching is about many things. However, principally it is about change. It is about developing emotional intelligence and conscious awareness. In business, coaching is a leadership behavior that lies at the opposite end of the spectrum to command and control, and in effect addresses the whole person, not just ‘the role’ and business issues.
The process is diverse and expansive. It can cover a breadth of issues, such as dealing with the immediate obstacles that are preventing growth, personal communication and impact as well as building the vision and plan against a life’s dream and goal.
In summary, coaching is about the marriage of a persons’ potential with performance. The context is to allow people to learn rather than teach them.
I offer two levels of coaching support:
one on one private coaching
When I am working with you one-on-one, it is my highest objective to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals by working through John Maxwell's programs specific to your needs. Together, we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including interaction and accountability.
- What are you doing to invest in yourself?
- What are you doing to invest in others?
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavour – there are others out there!
“I was resistant to the idea of taking a workshop on growth. I have had a successful career and felt like I was pretty much doing it right. The workshop however opened my eyes to the possibility of doing it better. Holly was able to help us explore what has worked to get us where we are, but more importantly, what we need to focus on to get where want to be. This was done with a sincere approach that made all of us very comfortable and allowed me personally to be open and honest about my goals. This was critical to the success of the group dynamic. I would recommend Holly and this workshop to anyone interested in working toward reaching their potential.”
- General Manager, Family Enterprise Employee
Join me and take your family business to the next level
I have worked with families and family business clients for my entire career. I look forward to helping you and your family improve your communication and leadership skills and ultimately make your business better.